just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Saturday, October 01, 2005

the Weather Rocks my World

OK so its 8.30 on Saturday night, I was just driving back from the bookstore (yes, I am a fully fledged geek) on my moped and there was all this heaps and heaps of lightning. But I didn't hear any thunder. But it was really awesome. Meike is on her bicycle behind me, so I hope he didn't get struck on her way home! But it was seriously so cool! And the sky doesn't look that cloudy either. It's so awesome. We just don't get it that much at home. Ok so I am sure there is way more exciting stuff to see on a Saturday night but I just think it was really cool and wanted to tell everyone. It like, streaked across the sky like a spot light, but not. Agh, can't explain it. Too cool for me. but it's so cool ok? do you believe me? good. Meike just got home so she's ok you can stop worrying about her. But its really cool. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi amy,
weird. i got this strange feeling while on the net that i shoud look at wat king of junk mail i get, lo and behold u wer in there. ha, sorry, so iv obviously never received a single email from u except for this one telling me about ur blogg. cool so now i know ur email address and stuff and considering a dont know anything bout ur life for the last year, u can write me a really long email in detail and tell it to me :) seriously, a short one wud be fine, hope ur ok and glad its sunny wer u are cause its raining here today. Chao, wade

stopthetraffik