just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Crazy/Beautiful

OK so the last week has been insane. I feel like I've been living like 5 different lives and each one is like, totally different. I had 3 mid terms, we got a new assistant coach (Coralie Simmons for those who have heard of her, was a silver medalist in Sydney), got some sad news from home about a family member, and improved my fire dancing and acrobatic skills!

I feel like I haven't stopped moving for a while, but really, I don't think I want to. I'm having so much fun and such an adventure.

Thursday night I was supossed to study for a mid term on friday and I just couldn't concentrate, and Meike was going to meet the french guys to practice some acrobatic stuff, and so I was like, well I'm not doing anything here so I'll join them for a little while anyway, but I'll totally be back by 9.30 to study. Didn't get home till like 11ish I think, and just crammed early friday morning, but I learnt how to do a flip. I couldn't land on my feet properly and was jumping onto the mat but I duno, have never done anything like that before so felt pretty cool actually : ) and decided if I can make a fool of myself like that with almost strangers, then I can pretty much do anything. And I learnt how to do a proper cart-wheel and we did some hand-stands against the wall it was just really rad.

Meike is playing this beautiful song on the guitar and I'm getting all lost in the moment hahahaha its really cool, its called "jeux interdits"

On Sunday we all went kayaking, we were supossed to leave at like 9.30ish and didn't end up leaving till like 11ish but that was ok because we needed some time to convince Jeremie to come, he was being a real cranky pants because he didn't get to sleep on his bed the night before. But we managed to persuade him so it was really cool. And we just had so much fun, caught a few waves, had a wee swim, kezia found some sea snails and big cyril educated us as to why snails ooze slime! So not only was it fun, it was also educating!
Yannick taught us how to do his radical dance. I wish I had a link for it! *hint hint* and I managed to get a really nice pink nose. You know you've had an awesome day when you get a pink nose : )

And then after bible study we went and had crepes for dinner and they were really good, even with stick to your teeth american cheese. And Meike played her guitar for us and we had a wee sing along, and I showed the boys Manukau city on google, and somehow we got into a chocolate fight with the left over chocolate from the crepes. Kezia put a bit on my nose and after that it was all over.

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting



We spent a lot of the night trying to get a photo of Arnaud smiling, which we finally did, even though he has his eyes closed. But it is a beautiful smile :)

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


And this is the whole group, twas really quite a lovely evening

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Hopefully this week things should calm down a bit, but next week we go to 20 hours practice so I am guna enjoy the chance to breathe a bit while I can.

It would be so rad to get an email or 2 from home *hint* Hope everyone is doing so radly

much love
A xxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a beautyfull smile. I am very ugly when i smile with sunburnt.

And why did you cut the real picture :-p. Because you are as red as me ?:-D

Anonymous said...

You should enjoy the last few times you have with those incredibles personns, and rest later ... :s

stopthetraffik