just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Taking the Longs way home

Meike is going to teach me a song on the guitar. I can't wait. It's going to be hilarious, but then I will come home and wow everyone with my amazing skills. hahaha.

Anyways, so yesterday when I had finished class I decided that I didn't need to go to practice since I have been so active lately that I haven't had a day off in like 2 weeks nearly. So after class I went to go pick up some photos from Longs (drug store so kinda chemist kinda supermarket), which is like a 20 min walk away, and I was all bitter because my moped didn't work and Meike's bike is just too tall for me and woe is me I had to walk!?! But then, I started singing and it was a really enjoyable walk.

And then when I got to Longs and got my photos and started browsing, and then stopped myself because I didn't have time and had to be going. But actually I didn't have anywhere I had to be or anything that had to be done. And so I just hung out at Longs, and smelled all the nice smelling stuff and looked at greeting cards and cleaning products and other cool stuff that is so amazing to look at and inquire about. And I think I ended up spending like an hour there or something it was so fun. And I was singing along with the radio that was on, and then this lady walked past who was singing too! And it was really cool. And I had a bit of a boogie in one of the isles and it was just so fun!

And then I walked outside to make my way home, and there was this awesome big cool rainbow so that made me smile even more. And as I got closer to home it started dribbling but it was like, you know those really nice big fat drops that are so refreshing and when they hit the ground or whatever they splash? like when they hit your cheek it splashes back onto your eye-lashes? yea like that. It was so refreshing.

Anyways, better go. Here is a cool photo of Kathryn Cox when she came to visit

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

This is my beautiful friend Alyssa at the beach one day

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

And this is Kezia eating (another beautiful friend)

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

This is Kezia, Alyssa, Meike and me making human towers.

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

fun!

ok all, I hope you're really rad. I'm coming home in 6 weeks, thats so soon! Anyone want to come to Waikawau with me?
peace out
much love
A xxox

No comments:

stopthetraffik