just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Trade Winds

The other morning in practice, it was like 7something am and we were just sitting in the dive well passing the ball around, the air was quieter than usual and the sky really beautiful and clear, the sun just popping out over the bleachers, and it felt like summer is coming. For the first time since being here at this time of year, it feels like summer is in the air... yay!

School is nearly done, polo is nearly done for a wee while - just 3 more tournaments - conference, nationals and then the first round of world league in China. And then I have like a whole 5 weeks at home! home! yay! even though it will be winter and I'll have to find a job and won't have a car yay!

My cousin got engaged last weekend yay! I'm so excited for them! it cracks me up though because now tali is like my only close christian single friend so at the age of 22 i'm pretty much a spinster at church. I'm going to be the girl everyone feels sorry for and tries to set up on blind dates lol : )

I cut my hair and got a fringe. I like it, still not quite used to it but it's what I wanted and it'll grow and you only live once don't you : ) have been thinking lately that I sincerely hope that as I grow older, I get more adventurous and more open to trying anything. Like my parents are like that so I guess that's a good sign for me. They always surprise me because I always think they're pretty conservative but then they go and do something crazy cool that makes me smile.

Meike is leaving forever in like 2 weeks I'm really going to miss her. And Kezia and Alyssa and Juliana and Christel and Kim and Liz...next year is going to be really strange and hard. But I won't think about it yet

must go pack, we're leaving again. Arizona this time - something new

1 comment:

Nooy said...

Summer and watermelons!!! MMMMJam!
And I'm trying really hard not to think of what is gonna be in two weeks or less... but life is good at sorting itself out.. Mine usually is, and what I know of yours it is too ;)
Big Hug
Ya Roomie

P.S.: good on you on keeping your blog up to date!

stopthetraffik