just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Sunday, April 15, 2007

5-0 streak

so we just got back from a 8 day road trip, in which we played 4 games. It was a really long trip and involved a lot of driving and most attempts to do school work just didnt' work out for me. So here we are again, now 6 weeks behind in school work, but since we only have 3 weeks left of school I'm searching for a motivation that just doesn't seem to be there. We won all of our games, which is a new record for this season - 4 wins in a road trip, and now we have won 5 games in a row. the games were pretty shocking we were losing to a div 3 team at half time. but we won so I will be happy.

in other news, I'm not really enjoying this whole traveling so much thing. I was feeling really down and disconnected from the world for the whole week and didn't really understand why until I realised that the longest I've been in one place since december is 3 weeks. So it's no surprise really. I just wish I had more time with my friends who are leaving hawaii this semester, it's going to be so hard without them. I had a cry with my other dear friend who is kinda feeling the same way and we decided that we actually can't think about tomorrow, we must only take each day as it comes. And so I won't talk about that anymore.

On a lighter note, I love my team. Even though for some reason we're not playing very well, I just really love getting to know each of them a little more and getting some one on one time with each of them and just being around these girls who see all my weaknesses and the worst possible side of me that I'm sure most people think doesn't even exhist ; ) but still love me. I hope they feel as safe with me as I do with them and that I have something to offer each of them, wherever they're at.

Coralee and Alex have set a wedding date, and I can go!!!!!!!!! woop woop! It's a week after Michelle and AJs, which is on my bday and it's just guna be the coolest week ever! it will even get me an extra few days at home over xmas without causing a kerfuffle with school. I can graduate in May, I think I'm going to do all but my senior thesis next semester (4 french classes and 1 pols) and that way if I don't end up playing next season I could probably graduate without having to be here, if I don't want to hang out in Hawaii. It would be really really hard to be here during season without playing.

k thats my news
big loves
A xxox

1 comment:

Alex de Freitas said...

so stoked we found a date that you can be there! that was like our number one critera for wedding planning!...have amy there :-)

stopthetraffik