just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Friday, November 04, 2005

Another Crazy Blog

Hey all,

I've been thinking a lot about all my God adventures as well as my normal adventures. And I want to share them but I don't want to make people uncomfortable if they don't want to hear about stuff like that. So I made another blog, that you can go check out if you want to or are interested and if you're not thats cool too : ) I'll add it to my links

peace out everyone
much love
A xxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey amy!
i love your blogs man, its so awesome to see what you're up to and to know that your having an absolute blast.
Can't wait for you to get back, so i spose ill see you then!
keep it real
love you long time,
libs
xoxox

Anonymous said...

hey amy!!!!!!! i'm so stoked that kezia gave me this address. i know you sent it to me a while ago but it got erased. it just brings joy to me bc i can see God's in you. aw amy you're so awesome! i sincerely miss you. -a lot. acutally i'm kind of sad right now. all of this change is so crazy. i'm hopin God has it to where we can have sa--weet time together again. i am so glad you've gotten to spend quality time with kez. you both are SO amazing and i'm sure just fuel each other like crazy. yea! i just get excited about that friendship. i've been praying for your bible study. how is that going? thanks for your line the other day. i love hearing from you. i would love to go to your God blog :) but tried to from this guy and it didn't work. what is the link to it? i'm looking forward to reading it, as i knwo God just loves to go crazy in Hawaii. well everywhere, but there's def. something very rad about his love in Hawaii. prob. the people. people like you! :) k, love you very much. i'm excited and celebrating your life right now.
your sister in Christ,
lex

stopthetraffik