just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Sunday, March 04, 2007

home!

I'm home!

Only for like 2 weeks, and we have so many games and trainings I don't know if I'll even get to catch up with anyone but wow, I have to say that I think I am possibly the most blessed person in the whole world with my friends and family. Both at home and away. I'm just really blown away right now thinking about it. People are so amazing.

Polo is good ish, we had a couple of really bad games (UH) last weekend, 10 games in 11 days. Killer. and then we had like 3 days at in HI then I came back home to NZ! Then we've just been scrimmaging against Great Britain and touching up on a few of our moves and stuff. It's so good to play with everyone again, and it's so cool to see how much everyone has grown as players, we have 2 girls in Italy and one in France and one in LA and then the HI girls and the Hartwick girls and it's just so awesome to come together again. Everyone is so cool and has improved so much and it's just really awesome.

Tomorrow we have our first official game against Great Britain and then the Southern Cross tournament starts on Thursday. It's so cool there are so many teams here, in the women there's the Netherlands and Germany and Great Britain, and in the Men there are Serbia (#1 in the world at the mo), Italy, Russia, USA and Canada. And we're getting a lot of media coverage and stuff so it'll be really good for water polo in NZ. It's a really exciting thing to be a part of.

It's so nice to be here, it's still summer, the sky is blue and the sun is still setting late and I just really love the feeling in the air at this time of the year...

woop woop!

No comments:

stopthetraffik