just a place for ideas and thoughts, things that happen and things that i imagine, a place to record my journey and an attempt to catch some of the things that go through my head : )

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello To The World

Hi everyone!
OK so call me lazy but I really want to keep in touch with people from everywhere way better than I am, and no one enjoys the mass emails, so I figure if I do this, then those who are interested can check out whats the haps in my life and where I am and what I'm doing, and then can email me and tell me about you? I duno, we'll see how it goes anyway. But if you email me, I'll totally email you back. Its just way easier to ra on about nothing, if you have something to reply to. Do I make sense?
Anyways, thought I'd try it anyway. Hope everyone is well, and staying cool!
keep in touch,
much love
A : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aims,

This looks like a good idea. Probably a lot easier for you.
I will do my best to remember to check it every now and then.
You take care and keep dodging those lightning bolts.

Rach

Anonymous said...

hey hun
it sounds like you are looking after yourself and keeping safe. and havn a hole lot of fun as well!
i heard em is coming over so now i have like absolutely no excuse to not make a trip to see you guys:) id be stupid not to wldnt i?!!
so.. me and shayna are launching a plan, i dnt thnk its guna come off, i cant save, but, but i can try! cos murr is moving to oz on the 15 and missa and kyli and kate will be in eng, and u and em in hawaii nxt yr. sooooooooo we are guna go oz, hawaii and then eng. and u guys are goin to show us all the cool thingts and take us out!ohhh ohh but we might have to wait til after march so we are all legal to go out:) hahaha so thtas the dream lets just see if we can pull it off!but every1 else can?!so? hmmm!:)
im really bad at keeping in touch to so lets just hope this helps us!
love you lots and lots
love laynes.
ps. oh its anzs 21st this wkend comin. shes havn it in tauranga. and i dnt thnk that i can afoord to go. but i feel badf!if i do i will be sure to take some photos and try my best to get them on here or sumin, not sure how u do anything like that but i might still have a few brain bits left and i can maybe work it out!doin this dum art fart course has turned my 1nce smaRT BRAIN INTO MOSH. Ops!they werent suposed to b capitals. ok ok so by the shit im tlkn i can think this might work!hahaah
ok bb
love kisses amd bestest wishes
love laynesxxxxx :)

stopthetraffik